Monday, April 19, 2010

The Beginning of Our Legacy

Hello all! This is a huge turning point in our new life. When I say "this" I'm referring to having a blog. About a month ago, we went up to Utah and visited family. While there, we stopped by to see Aunt Elaine and Uncle Steve. At this visit, the importance of journaling came up in conversation. It was a reminder of my good intentions for months prior to do so. My procrastination was due to the tedious work of hand-written documentation. But during that conversation electronic journaling was brought up and the convenience of it. "Why hand-write everything when generations to come are going to type it all up anyway?" Elaine commented. Thank you, Aunt Elaine! That was my confirmation that it was time to finally start. So here I am, at last, blogging, or e-journaling, as some say, The Beginning of Our Legacy. It's my desire to keep up with it. I intend on publishing tidbits at least once a week. So enjoy...to the few who will be reading in the present and to the many who will be reading in the future.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment