Saturday, September 17, 2011

I can't resist

Recent work.  I know, i know...I said I was done.  This has been entirely just to "keep up" my talent in photography and this is family/friends.  (Riiiight)  And, Breann's hubby, Ben, was so kind as to help me retrieve LR.  This is perfect.  Been a better week with it in my life.  A good break from school/hw, too.  Thanks to you all for being my subjects.  I love photography and photographing beautiful people like you!  :)

Sherra S. and family (aka my awesome sis-in-law and darling nieces/nephew)  I'm going to miss you guys so much!


Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.  Mom of 3 and smokin hott!!
So, this cute little family has been living here in AZ while their dad has been serving in Afghanistan.  I can't wait to photography the WHOLE family together.  They miss Adam and are happy to be going to NY to see him as he returns.  Family will be reunited and will be living together again!  So exciting, yet it will be a great loss to not have them around anymore.  :(  Love you!!

Breann B.  Founder of Get Craftlicios AZ.  Check it out!



Isn't she so cute!!  Breann, I want your hair!!
 


4 comments:

  1. Best local photographer.. HANDS DOWN! Thanks for making me look sexay for once! Love you Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your support! Thanks guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Andrea! Looking forward to seeing some more of your work :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete