Is it really October 31st? Woah...the year is almost over! Where has the time gone? Although, I'll admit I am very excited for the holidays. I'm mostly excited to watch Maycee enjoy them. For example...TONIGHT!...HALLOWEEN!! She has no idea what's coming. Candy, candy, candy! Her favorite thing these days. Oh boy.
I will be putting up Halloween pictures in a couple days. For now, I have to share that we got family pictures over the weekend by my friend Elizabeth. She has really blossomed as a photographer and she did a fantastic job on our pictures. Here are two...I stole them from facebook. I will post more once I have them in my possession. To check out her work, visit emhlawlorphotography or follow her on facebook by clicking here.


thanks andrea! you didn't have to do that :) you are awesome! it was good catchin up! I will get the pictures to you soon!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get em! And congrats on being preggers!! So fun!!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair cut Andrea! You look beautiful, as always! And what an adorable family, your little girl is getting so big! :)
ReplyDelete