The time has finally come! Cutting her hair was not a matter of it being too long, more to try and control it! Haha, she has some pretty crazy hair that matches her personality perfectly. :) And although it was lots of fun to pull her hair back and do some wacky styles, a change was much needed. Totally worth it!! We love her newly trimmed hair and she looks even more grown up. Wow, time has flown by. AND...she'll be 2 on February 8th! Dang, we still have that bink and we haven't progressed into pull-ups. We have a "fun" year ahead! Seriously am excited though!
 |
| The motivating hair do that morning! |
 |
| She didn't want her cute face to be seen. haha |
 |
| The bribe: by the time I was finished, she went through two whole cookies. eek! |
 |
| The finished product! Yesss! It looks so darling. I cut off an inch. Seems more than that, though. |
 |
| Happy! It's all done! |
 |
Hair that will be scrap booked!
|
oh my gosh she looks like such a little adult! :) she's beautiful! and how did you know how to cut her hair?! talented girl!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you could cut hair! She looks adorable! I love the wacky hair too tho haha Good job :)
ReplyDeleteIt really makes those curls extra curly with that length cut off! She is beautiful, no matter how long or short her hair is. Good job, mama!
ReplyDeleteHolly Smokes her hair was long!! I cant believe I missed her birthday :( I am such a terrible Aunt, please please forgive me!! We miss you guys :(
ReplyDeleteI love you all! Haha! I cut hair purely on luck..no REAL training! No worries about missing her bday, Sherra. Shem and I have gotten really bad at wishing your kids happy bday!
ReplyDelete