Catching up with some memories of last month. Can't believe it's March already. So happy :)
Got a few shots on the day of M's bday and on the day of the party. It's been so delightful to be the parents of Maycee. She is so funny, like I always say. Not a day goes by that Shem and I don't adore and smother her with lots of love. Such a funny little lady. :)
Maycee woke up early for her bday! She got a vintage classic radioflyer trike! She can hardly ride it, but she LOVES it.
That day we went shopping at Buy, Buy, Baby and then met up with grandma and grandpa Wanlass at Chik-fil-a.
...and ended the night with some Angel food cake with Grandma Couch...
 |
| She wanted the Cool Whip more than the cake! |
....Day of birthday party....
 |
| We made cupcakes! Maycee is such a big help at taste-testing everything :) |
 |
| The e-vite! (designed by me) |
And the party (didn't get lots of shots...next birthday I'm getting a friend to take all the pics!).....
 |
| Best friends: Nixen and Maycee (Cee-cee) |
 |
| Those smiles!! |
 |
| She almost pro at blowing out candles! |
 |
| Lauren! This little girl is so photogenic! I love it! |
 |
| Presents! |
 |
| More cake! |
Happy birthday, Maycee Lynn!!! Love you, little girl!!
Oh, man! With that curly hair and those rosy cheeks she should be a baby model! What a sweet baby girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures with those of us who weren't there!
How fun!! I can't believe she is two! Happy birthday Maycee!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Maycee! Looks like so much fun, love the pictures! What an adorable family! :)
ReplyDelete