Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kindergarten!

Today was Maycee's first day of Kindergarten!  It was a quick morning and suddenly we were dropping her off at her class line to follow her teacher and classmates into class.  It was exciting to take her and the preparation for this day has been taking place for quite some time. I'm so proud of her!  She was so happy and looked so ready!  I began crying when she lined up with her classmates.  Am I that mom?  Apparently.  So many emotions!  My best friend is a Kindergartner.  She has been my best bud all these 5 years.  I love her so much and hope she has the best first day!  Her teacher is awesome and I hope she can recognize what a sweet and loving girl Maycee is.  :)





All the kids in Mrs. Smith's class had to wear blue beads so other teachers knew where they belonged.
This is Maycee blowing a kiss to mom and dad just before walking into school!

One last goodbye :)  
HAVE THE BEST FIRST DAY, MY LITTLE MOO!

2 comments:

  1. Our sweet Maycee girl is growing up so fast! Seeing her Daddy walk her to class brought back memories of his first day of Kindergarten at Roosevelt school many years ago, yet only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sweet Maycee girl is growing up so fast! Seeing her Daddy walk her to class brought back memories of his first day of Kindergarten at Roosevelt school many years ago, yet only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete