Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dancing Scorpions

I'm not kidding...scorpions dance! The other night, Shem was looking for tools and went out in the garage. A second later, he hollers to me to come see something. I KNEW it had something to do with scorpions (we live in a scorpion infested house, or so I'm convinced). So in front of the fridge in the garage there were two scorpions doing something freaky...locking claws and pulling each other in opposing directions. It gets weirder, one of them was PREGNANT! Seriously, there were a ton of babies on its back. We concluded, they were having a special "moment" together, mating or something like it. Sick!! I strongly dislike these evil creatures. I'm convinced they are alien insects trying to injure the human populating of Mesa.

Check it out....!!!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Sorry to anyone that is grossed out. I had to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment