Saturday, September 18, 2010
Precious
I love this picture. I love watching Maycee and Shem together. He loves her so much and she loves him too. It's so sweet. Maycee is such a lover. In the mornings, I will bring her into our bed after her morning feeding so that I can get more sleep. Maycee shares a pillow with me and sweetly sleeps next to me. Lately, she will sleep for only a short time and then make sure she gets Shem up. It's hilarious! She has to have either her legs or hands touching him. Or she'll make herself perpendicular to him and kick at his back. Every morning she makes sure daddy is woken up by her only. Shem acts a little annoyed but I know he wouldn't have it any other way. I love it. Maycee loves her daddy so very much. There is a special bond between daddy and daughter. It makes me so happy knowing Shem and Maycee have that bond so early in her life.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I looooooove this picture!!!! It makes me smile :) And I love your story of how she makes a point of waking him up! haha
ReplyDelete