Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Shem!

Shem turned 29 on the 8th! Woohoo! We did lots of celebrating, considering this is his last year in his twenties. It was fun getting together with family to celebrate. In fact, we got both sides (the Couch's and Wanlass') together at Joe's Real BBQ in Gilbert. Oh yeah, now that's the stuff! Anyone who has never been there should go! Great food and fun atmosphere! Here are some of the memories we made...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can never get her to pose for the camera! Notice the shirt? "I love daddy SOOOOO much." She definitely does!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a little stud. This is Colin, Sharina and Chris' son.
Photobucket
Photobucket Sharina and Chris (my bro)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Such proud grandparents!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nixen is so adorable! I love his orange nose and hands!PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our cheesy group picture! Gotta love it! Look at Nix and Maycee...they're planning something mischevious.

Thanks so much to our families for coming to celebrate! Happy Birthday, Shem! I love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Great memories, great birthday, great family and excellent pictures. I love your blog..... and your music is so fun!!! Good choice Andrea & Shem. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete