Maycee and I had the opportunity to go to Utah for this past conference. Shem couldn't go, because of school. We were sad to leave him behind, but excited to see grandma and grandpa. My parents drove us up there and it was long, but worth it.
We had tickets to see the Saturday afternoon session. I was sad Maycee couldn't go, but my mom stayed back to watch her while my dad, pops and grams, and I drove to Salt Lake from Ogden. It was enjoyable spending time with grandma and grandpa, and I was so happy to be able to listen to the prophet and his apostles speak. I will never forget the feelings and impressions I felt while there.
We also were able to celebrate my grandpa's 82nd birthday while there. He loves sweets and he has his special chair where he watches tv and his favorite snacks are on the table next to him. We decided to give him some nice containers that will help keep his snacks last longer. And my grandma made her traditional roast beef, yum!
We had a great trip and thank you pops and grams for having us! We will miss you til next time.

My Grandma enjoyed Maycee. Maycee is so easy to love.

Grandpas's Birthday!


We went for a walk to enjoy the beauty of Ogden. The trees on the mountains were beginning to change color. Fall!
Temple Square was so fun. I love visiting. I'm so glad to have been able to walk on the grounds and feel the peace. It's amazing how different the temple grounds are compared to the rest of Salt Lake. The temple, in the middle of a busy city, seems so still and peaceful. We also went to the Lion House Pantry Restaurant. That was my first time ever eating there! All these years I've been missing out, most definitely.



In the Salt Lake Temple Visitor's Center.
Saying good bye. We can't wait to visit again!

Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! It makes me so happy to read about your life and see pictures of your beautiful family and baby girl :) Miss you
Natalie
Thanks Natalie! That means a lot!! I miss you too! I hope you are doing fabulous!
ReplyDelete