Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our little munchkin

I just love Maycee, nothing new saying that :). Last week we discovered that she had teeth! We had no idea she was even teething! But I will say that a few weeks ago I was ready to rip all my hair out because she was being quite difficult. I guess that explains it. But we love her two little teeth. It is absolutely precious! Our little girl is growing up. And, aside from crawling tons, she is pulling herself up. In fact, the other day, she pulled herself up one step into the entry way. It was a piece of cake! Fortunately, we haven't had to chase her up the stairs yet but I wouldn't be surprised if she is attempting the stairs before Thanksgiving. TIME FLIES! Where has it gone? Our baby girl will be a 1-year-old in no time at all and there are Christmas decorations in the stores. Wow.
PhotobucketCute little teeth!!!

One more thing about Maycee....she is a little owl. She makes the Zoolander face and makes a "who" sound. HILARIOUS! She was really into that sound a few weeks ago. She just cracks me up. She is always doing something to get me to laugh. Oh Maycee, you are loved!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sooooo cute!!! :) I love her precious little face and her teeth are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete