Tuesday, February 22, 2011

photography

I recently took photos for a new friend of mine, Tiffany. She gave birth to her little one last week. Let me add these photos were taken 2 days before giving birth. She really is a beautiful woman, isn't she. I'm sure many women would kill to look that cute pregnant. Thanks Tiffany, I enjoyed taking these!

As for my hobby, I am keeping up with it despite being extremely busy in nursing school. I take my time post-processing and am extremely picky. I will share those photos I feel confident in sharing. That being said, these were my favorites of Tiffany. My photography blog will be open to public viewing after tweaking is finished. I've had it set to private for months and have grown confident in my work, ready for others to view it. If anyone is interested in doing a session, I am fairly priced and would love to be of assistance! Contact me at anlynphotography@gmail.com.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the future, my photos will be open to view on my photo blog, family maters only will be posted here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment