Saturday, July 2, 2011

I have attempted doing photography as a side business (AND love it), but it's so time consuming for my lifestyle.  I don't have the right editing program to batch edit, so it takes HOURS to edit as little as ten photos.  Plus, it's unrealistic in our given circumstances.  Time to dedicate all my time to Shem, Maycee, my health and spirituality.  Woohoo!  Freedom!  I'll be back in business in 2 years, baby!  Til then, all my photos are dedicated to capturing family memories.

Happier things....I recently became a Certified Nursing Assistant!  No job yet...but who knows?!

I captured some darling photos of Maycee for Father's Day.  With help from my sweet friend, Emily, we got Maycee to smile!  :)  Yay!  That is a rarity when the camera is in her face.  Happpy Father's Day, Shem, Papa, Grandpa W, Pops and Grandpa C!  I hope it was a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment