Friday, August 26, 2011

August!

I am not in the mood to sit and write.  I just want to put some pictures up.  We are not exciting people, but we adore our little Maycee.  I can't help taking pictures of her.  She's my favorite subject.

We are coming to the end of our long week back to school.  Shem is busy.  I am busy.  That's about it.  Lot's to learn and we are both one semester closer to the END.  What a relief.  Maycee is adjusting well and finally getting back into the swing of things with a routine.  She has an ear infection, but the antibiotics are working wonderfully.  We are so ready for a break, already.  Can I say burnt out?  Shem and I have been enrolled in school non stop since Jan 2011 (for me), since Fall of 2009 (for him).  I am thankful for Shem and his hard dedication in school.  He is amazing.  He can't wait to start at ASU.  We received his letter a few weeks ago for acceptance into the Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering.  Pretty darn awesome if you ask me!  Go Shem, go!!!

Getting ready for bed. 

Maycee loves her daddy lots.


She put herself in timeout.  So pitiful.   

so sad :(  

This is what she looks like by the end of the day.   Cute.  Messy.   Fed.

Trying to escape.

Dramatic = little girls

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! way to go with being in school nonstop, if i didn't have a summer i'd probably die!

    ReplyDelete