![]() |
| Notice the stance? This is why he is named Spike for now. He's a little rough around the edges. Maybe we'll change the name once he gets out of the "puppy" stage. |
We are happy to have him with us minus the fact that Maycee tries to murder him every day. Not intentionally, of course. :) I will update with more, but here's a short run down of what's gone down the last few months...
1) Shem got a job!!!!!!!!!!
2) I finished semester 3 out of 4 of nursing school!!!!!
3) Maycee has graduated to a toddler bed
4) Maycee is officially out of diapers and potty training herself. Lol!
5) We moved out of our family's care and into the real world again!
6) We love our new ward
7) I'm a stay at home mommy for the summer and making the house a home!
More to come once I finish up the last 3 photo shoots I have to edit!! Anyone need a photographer this month? Lol!!
Check me out @ Anlyn Photography by Andrea Wanlass




Congratulations on your newest addition! It sounds like you are having boatloads of fun out there - keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete