Yep! We made it alive through finals and it was a tough week. Let me begin by saying Shem successfully passed all his classes and I made it out of Block I with a B! Wow, let me just say this is A M A Z I N G!!! For real! The grading scale is different than traditional college classes, meaning a passing grade is 76% or higher. So, receiving a B (greater than 84%) is GRRRRRE-ATE!! This Spring semester was THE hardest semester of school I have yet experienced, and Shem feels the same way about his semester. Maycee has gotten sick consistently since January, we both have gained stress weight, we have not been organized since I can't even remember, and we moved 2 weeks prior to finals. And the list goes on, but these were the ones that have stuck out. Addressing each of these problems, we are finally feeling more "with it" mentally. You know the practice of fung shei in your home? Yeah, that is my goal this summer..well the things I have control over. I'm sick of clutter!!!! It makes my mind cluttered! Today I began the uncluttering process. I even plan on getting rid of all my old clothes from high school. Who needs 6 year old clothes? Yeah, I have pants that are from my sophomore year! What's up with that?? D.I., here I come!!
Since we are both attending summer semester, we are making the most out of our homework-free "vacay" stuck here at home. haha, we are laammee! The best part is being a full time mommy again! I really love being a mommy. It has been hard the last 5 months passing little M off to others. :( Another thing, I've FINALLY begun doing is sorting our gazillion photos. I will posting photos much more over the next few months. Maycee is growing fast! Gotta keep documenting!
A Backyard:
It is so fun for Maycee to be able to play with Sadie. It is so cute! Maycee will throw the ball for her. She's really good at it! Oh and this very day I took these pictures, I had discovered Maycee on all fours licking out of Sadies water dish! Either she was really thirsty or she is part puppy. I couldn't believe it!

Mother's Day:
Shem got these gorgeous HOT pink roses! They were unbelievably gorgeous! He's a pro at picking out flowers. And although, Maycee was a sick girl, I dressed her up and got a few snap shots of her and I. Luckily I could get her to giggle! I loved taking care of my sick girl on Mother's Day. It was a fabulous day. :)
Still Mother's Day...She loves these shell necklaces. Not only does she put these on all the time, she also finds mommy's necklaces and wears them too! Such a little lady!
I love my gorgeous baby girl. She's such a sweetheart and so loving. More fun pictures coming!!!












Andrea, your new blog layout is gorgeous. Maycee is such a doll and you look wonderful as a mommy. Hope all is going well for you and your family. We are finally able to breath soon. Stephen and I will be off this coming week, so here's to a good vacay to you you both :) Much love.
ReplyDelete